Tuesday 22 March 2011

The many faces

Currently I have been playing a game called Second life, Its a sandbox sort of game in which you are really allowed to do any thing you want. From Roleplaying as a elf, to surfing on a breach with virtual waves. I personally joined something called "Gor" and I am still unsure of what i fully do in it, but I get to shoot people with arrows which is good enough for me.

The is a sim I joined and it seemed very nice and active but soon enough the admin group showed the real side and how they dont care how other are and just how their little clip is doing, Which is sad to see on such a active sim.
 I guess this was just a little rant over how people still make little clips in games which are ment to be shared.

1 comment:

  1. I used to play second life all the time, in fact I just remembered it existed, haha!

    Turn off captcha bro

    ReplyDelete